We have successfully rebooted one of the most popular supercars of the last decade! A car that needed just a tad of refreshement in the wheel department to make it stand out like only a Ferrari can. A subtle but significant change to the Ferrari 360 was done in quite a fashinable way.
This head turner of a 360 was accomplished thanks to a set of D2FORGED FMS-08 wheels. FMS standing for Fixed Modular Spec and showcasing the popular D2FORGED design and high quality for customers who would like an entry level wheel with a more affordable pricing point.
This red beast of a car now sits tightly on a set of D2FORGED FMS-08 wheels, fitted in a 20×8.5/20×11 setup, adorned with a BBC finish, meaning a combination of Brushed Aluminum Spoke Face With High Polished Accents & Ceramic Clearcoat / Chrome Lip. Not bad for an entry level wheel?
In a nutshell, this is what D2FORGED FMS wheel line is all about:
- 3 piece Forged Construction
- 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26″ Diameters Available
- Widths up to 15″
- Classic Straight Profile Center Disc
- Flat or Step Lip Available
- Hidden or Visible Fasteners Available
- Standard Center Disk Finishes – Black, Gunmetal, Brushed Aluminum, Chrome, Challenge Gold, Bronze (Custom Finishes Available)
- Standard Hi-Polished or Chrome Lip Finish
- Custom Flush Fitment for each Application
- Pricing Starting @ $4250 per set
Any additional information, specifications or questions regarding a set of D2FORGED wheels can be pointed to email@example.com or you can get all your answers by giving us a call at 800 913 3513 where our sales team will be more than happy to help you out with anything you may need.